Welcome to Nutrition Services!How can we help you?
Beginning August 13th, we will provide daily drive-thru meals from most school sites.
- Unlike spring, we will no longer be able to offer free meals to all families, meals will be charged based on student eligibility – free, reduced or paid.
- We are asking families to pick up their meals from their school of enrollment. However, if the mealtimes do not work for you or if you have children enrolled in more than one site – it is OK to pick up a meal from another school site.
- Meal Service
- Will set up out front – with pop up tent, tables and extension cords
- Food will be placed in parent’s car trunks to maintain physical distance for families and staff.
- Walk up families will be served from a side table.
- Students do not need to be present to pick up school meals.
- Non-Provision Schools
- Families will be asked for student’s last name or student ID to enter into our point of sale system
- Each Meal consists of 1 breakfast and 1 lunch.
- Prices: Secondary $6.00; Elementary $5.00; Free for families who qualify for free & reduced meals.
- Money will not be collected in person – families can pay online or mail a check to Nutrition Services.
- Provision Schools
- Meal cards are being distributed to families
- Families will bring the cards to pick up their meals – one meal per card
- If families forgot their cards, we will look up names on roster.
Elementary Sites* 10:30 -12:30 pm
UTT & Columbus Tustin 9:00 – 11:00 am
Orchard Hills & Pioneer 9:00 – 12:00 pm
Sycamore 9:00 – 12:30 pm
High School Sites* 2:00 – 4:00 pm
*We will not be serving meals from Arroyo, Ladera, Peters Canyon, Red Hill, Tustin Memorial, Hillview and Legacy. Families with children enrolled at these sites may pick up meals from a site most convenient to them.
Don’t miss out on CalFresh Food Benefits! Click on the image below to access our flyer for additional information:
Earned Income Tax Credit Information Act